Property Maintenance

Mountain properties need a specialized type of maintenance. As a General Contractor myself, I have a good list of Plumbers, Roofers, Painters, Electricians, HVAC guys, General Contractors and so on who have various specialties. If you have need of a service provider, let me know and I’ll give you contact information for those tradesmen who can meet your needs. 

Contact me at 530-412-1241 or send me an email